Monday 4 July 2011

summer time and the livin's easy...

Summer time and livin’s easy… and the design is freakin’ cute!! The sun is shining and it has inspired this bright and colourful post. Here are some adorable outdoor products to make your summer time interior design style funky and fun. I believe that your environment directly impacts your mood; these products are guaranteed to create a happy vibe so get outside and surround yourself with some hot summer finds.

{images: 1. tivoli radio, 2. bbq, 3. camera strap, 4. planters, 5. bird feeders, 6. towel, 7. ping pong paddle (+ cover), 8. outdoor pillows, 9. hee chairs, 10. acapulco bag, 11. beach umbrella print}

1 comment:

  1. OOOH SAMI

    One day I will hire you to design my house (when I get a house) for now I will have to lustfully read your blog.

    see you soon!!! xo
    oh...here's my blog! http://inmusicloveandlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...